ewido/avg /spywarerblaster

Jade 14 G 10:02 19 Jan 07

I downlowded ewido / avg trial and have 11 days to go, when l get the main screen up the resident shield is off so i set it again but 30 mins late its off again so there is no way l am buying it after 11 days.Should it be doing this and would it be ok to take this one out and download another.
I downloaded spyware blaster from advie from here but three days after l had to use system restore and its just gone, is that normal have done a search but as usual it never finds anything,
JADE

GroupFC 13:57 19 Jan 07

I can't help with the Ewido/avg question (but this will bump it up!).

But if you do have to use system restore it will remove all programmes (such as spyware blaster), that were installed after the date to which you restored. All you can do is download and install it again.

skidzy 14:35 19 Jan 07

Ewido is now known as AVG antispy click here time to upgrade i think.

Download Spywareblaster again,as its lost to using system restore. click here

Jade 14 G 14:10 20 Jan 07

Thanks for advice but which update do l need as there was about 4 in list.
It has been auto updating all the time and there is stll 12 days left of the trial.
Will re install spy blaster, l had downlad two other things and was exspecting them to go.

skidzy 14:28 20 Jan 07

click here
Direct download from Softpedia

Jade 14 G 14:50 20 Jan 07

Thanks a lot,
Jade

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…