ewido guard ssshowing after uninstall

patso 18:47 19 May 07

i recently uninstalled ewido but guard is still showing up as running in the background in processes any ideas whats going on thanks

howard64 20:10 20 May 07

try start - run - msconfig - return/enter - startup tab top right - look for ewido in list and if there take the tick out of the left hand box. Reboot and put a tick in the dont tell me again box.

patso 20:16 20 May 07

thanks .done what you suggested,ewido is there with the box unticked? i am using process explorer which is showing ewido guard,is it the prog starting it or any more ideas,i go in and kill process in the prog and this stops it thanks again for replying howard44

skidzy 20:25 20 May 07

Just for reference,Ewido is now called AVGantispy.

If the above has no joy,try:

Start/run and type SERVICES.MSC and enter,now look for any relation to Ewido or possibly AVGAS and disable from there.

patso 20:29 20 May 07

thanks skidzy ran services.msc and found ewido running and stopped it,this wont have any effect on my pc i hope,thanks again for allthe help cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…