ewido and an alternative too Winzip

RobCharles1981 00:37 15 Mar 06

Is Ewido free to use ive read that you might have to pay for it can some one advise? Also another alternative too Winzip is winrar a good choice??

GaT7 00:46 15 Mar 06

IZArc click here, is what I use - it's freeware unlike WinZip/WinRar. G

GaT7 00:49 15 Mar 06

"This setup contains the free as well as the plus-version of the ewido security suite. After the installation, a free 14-day test version containing all the extensions of the plus-version will be activated. At the end of the test phase, the extensions of the plus version are deactivated and the freeware version can be used unlimited times. The purchased license code of the plus version can be entered at any time." - from click here

The Ewido online scanner click here, is free to use any number of times. G

GaT7 00:54 15 Mar 06

If IZArc doesn't take your fancy, here's a list of more freeware zip tools - click here. G

rawprawn 08:00 15 Mar 06

Cam Unzip, the easiest I have found
click here

sunny staines 10:50 15 Mar 06

Do not use zip programs myself, but most that do seem to "7zip" or "zip7" not sure which way round the name goes[it is also a free program].

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…