Evidence Eliminator

Just been reading the blurb about a program called Evidence Eliminator but no mention is made of the cost unless you buy the program.Anyone used it and if so is it any good?

dogbreath1 19:03 28 Jul 05

...but CCleaner click here
and MRU Blaster click here
are free and work just fine.

tasslehoff burrfoot 19:34 28 Jul 05

get cyberscrub, IMO the best in the business.

There is a free download available (I guess from their website but I don't know what it is, I found a free download at comet's website don't know if it's still there).

HTH

Tas

Belatucadrus 20:53 28 Jul 05

I really do not like Evidence Eliminator, some of the claims they make for the product are ridiculous

"Evidence Eliminatorâ„¢ is simply the first and only top-quality professional PC cleaning program that is capable of defeating all known investigative Forensic Software! "

Rubbish !! If anybody from the powers that be want to find what you have had on your hard drive, THEY WILL. No software eraser will stop them. Some of the claims for speed benefits to be gained are equally spurious and at $149.95 for a single user license the price is a joke ( OK so it's on special offer @ $74.95, permit me to remain unimpressed.)

If you want to scrap files to protect them from casual search use Eraser click here to clean up your surfing traces IE Privacy Keeper click here or CCleaner click here all free.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…