Evidence Blaster -2005 - views

RKMonty 21:42 23 Mar 04

Hi

Looking at the various internet/windows 'cleaners' and noticed Evidence Blaster 2005 at knockdown price of $22.95 until midnight.
Has good reviews....but has anyone any comments re this product..........similar to Window Washer but better and cheaper ???

Would be interested in comments and/or other options ....

Many thanks.......

VoG II 21:44 23 Mar 04

click here free!

The Spires 21:59 23 Mar 04

click here Also free.

RKMonty 22:27 23 Mar 04

byfordr 23:24 23 Mar 04

Its 2004 now, any company that doesn't know what year it is have got to be dodgy!

Most excellent suggestions from Mr VoG and The Spires

Also

click here

All free...

R

Belatucadrus 23:30 23 Mar 04

click here for eraser another very good free option. Or click here for Ultrawipe.

habs 23:54 23 Mar 04

hi RKMONTY

I bought evidence-blaster,2 month's ago, there web site says until midnight,at $22.00. Until today Tuesday 23/03/2004 still does work properly.

I have some web site to keep them in the list, and web site i want to erase them, everytime i click start cleaning it finish erasing, but nothing happened, the web site i want to erase still in the web site address like nothing happened.

But i want to praise the technical support, they are extremely helpful and quick, they reply within 24 hours except weekend.If you need any help from them they are number ONE.

On my computer it never works, but may be it works on you computer.

Whatever you choose GOOD LUCK.

habs

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…