Evesham service

Southernboy 12:38 09 Jun 06

Just to say that my son's 3-year-old PC is now out of warranty, and he has problems (see checksum error thread).

Despite this, when I emailed Evesham for advice, they promised to get a technician to phone me to help me to solve the problem.

This seems to be customer care above and beyond the call of duty and Evesham are to be highly praised for this.

folder4mags 12:57 09 Jun 06

Some companies care about their customers, by helping you now they will realise that as a happy customer you will go back to them when you need your next pc as your a happy customer!

A bit of good customer care goes along way these days, may be other companies should take note!!

shizzy 22:49 09 Jun 06

I think you can phone Evesham Tech.Support however old your Evesham PC is. As long as you have your numbers etc. to give them so they can acess your details on their database. Support for the life of the computer. That's what you pay a little bit extra for. Worth every penny.

spuds 13:14 10 Jun 06

That little extra customer-care doe's go a long way. A friend of mine purchased an Evesham a number of years ago, and Evesham have always offered help and advice whenever requested to do so. He as now given his grand-daughter the old reliable unit and just made another Evesham purchase.

I am seriously contemplating purchasing a Evesham system, and if they offer the same service to me,as they appear to offer to others, then I cannot go far wrong. Peace of mind, so they say!.

anchor 17:36 10 Jun 06

I agree with the above comments.

I went back to Evesham last year for another PC after having good service from them previously; that`s good business.

onokeck 00:08 15 Jun 06

Evesham are the best when it comes to after-sales service. Their gear is about the best quality you will find at the price. Casey

Southernboy 12:17 16 Jun 06

to show that good service and support IS available. At this stage, I should say that I have also had excellent service from the Evesham subsiduary, Lowest on Web.

I will now close the thread.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…