Evesham Restore CD

RobCharles1981 14:35 02 Mar 06

I was wondering something - my Evesham system is just over 3 years old, and they have supplied me the Product Recovery CD, but do I have my rights if should phone support too see if they will send me a restore cd too save me valuable time in the near future ??

Product Recovery CD is the Restore CD.

RobCharles1981 17:09 02 Mar 06

No no Evesham told me they have a Restore CD too load the Factory Defaults too load the Drivers and software when it was made

wobblymike 17:12 02 Mar 06

tommo2000 is right thats exactly what you have if you boot to it it will return the pc to the state it was when it came out of the box

RobCharles1981 19:11 02 Mar 06

bump

skodaman2 19:23 02 Mar 06

I have an Evesham PC of about the same age, this came with the XP recovery disc which is actually the full OEM version of XP Pro so won't automaticlly format the drive as some recovery discs do. It did also come with another disc with drivers but to be honest they are well out of date now. I suggest you download the latest drivers for all your hardware and software updates and burn them to a CD yourself. This will save you the time of installing the originals and then having to download the latest drivers anyway

RobCharles1981 19:32 02 Mar 06

Thats what I do myself, I save my drivers into my backup Salve Drive, evesham said the "Restore" Disk, recovers the orginal o/s and all the drivers and software, the restore programe is PC Angel

I see what you are getting at - but I doubt very much you will be provided with such a disk, machines are prepared from master images.

I think the engineers might be provided with such disks for obvious reasons.

Still good luck, but you are asking the wrong people, speak to Evesham.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…