Evesham Nightmare

croker 14:09 27 Dec 07

I will keep this as short as i can.

I bought a computer from Evesham 2 years ago and i have 4 years warranty. £2300 Evesham Decimator
Since i bought it i have had it repaired 8 times.
This recent problem was that the motherboards chipset fans burnt out and burnt the wires and also the fans stopped working for the 3rd time.
I asked for an engineer to which they said no send it back which i did not want to do.
I sent my computer back on the 5th December and it is now 22 days on and i have had no response from them, i have emailed 3 times and rung them to be told a fault hasnt been put on the system yet!!
Where do i go from here, by the time new year has come it will be over 30 days.
Anyone have any ideas about who to contact as they are not interested and i have a £2300 PC sitting on a table somewhere.

Cheers

Lee

wjrt 14:22 27 Dec 07

click here
phone help available here. scroll down page for regional numbers if you prefer

anchor 15:08 27 Dec 07

Oh dear; it seems that since the takeover of the company, Evesham service, (which used to be so good), has gone down the drain.

Despite having bought two PC`s from them in the past, I will avoid them in the future.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…