evesham computers part 3

wullie1 12:27 11 Feb 03

evesham computers part 3
yes as you have guessed its part 3 of this very poor pc manufacturer first of all when my new pc was set up it had lines on the screen and i know these are associated with the graphics card which is an msi gf4 128ram agp8 so i tried to phone them and 40min later i got through the tecki tried all the things i tried but no avail so i was told to reinstall the whole system which i did but no joy as soon as i put the drivers in for the card the little black - arrived on the screen and i used the latest drivers so another 35min on the phone and the tecki said he would get an engineer to call after 2 days no joy so i called customer care they said they would look into it and later phoned to tell me an engineer would cal 3 days later he did and put in a new card but even that didnt even boot up the pc so he said it must be the new card that is d o a he put my old card in and made an appointment for the monday 3 days later the tecki guy came and put in a new card but did not put in the new mobo he had with him i said we could not tell if it was ok as it only happened in the morning when i booted up ,so in the morning it was fine that was mondy but on sat the problem arrived same as b4 phoned them on monday as they do not have a service over the weekend only net support and that is a waste of time so i phoned them and the tecki said he would get someone to call and arrange an appointment alas on the tues no one called so i phoned customer care and they daid it takes 2 days for them to arrange a call out i then told them that if i did not hear from them then i would be returning the pc under the sale of goods act (not fit for purpose) she then said she would get it sorted out as soon as poss ,i just cannot understand why pc advisor give this terrible pc company merits ,will keep u informed

TBH1 12:39 11 Feb 03

Blimey - - -thats the longest sentence I have ever read !!! Sorry to hear of your problems with Evesham; I have a been a customer of theirs for a few years now and found them to be OK. Just my 2 penneth.

anchor 12:49 11 Feb 03

Whilst I sympathise with your situation wullie1, your posting must be the longest sentence that both I, and TBH1, have ever read on this forum. 397 words without a full stop!.

I do hope that you get your problem resolved. I would recommend sending an e-mail to the PCA special Evesham address: (don`t forget to include your serial number).

[email protected]

Like TBH1, I have found Evesham quite helpful, and feel that given the opportunity, they will sort things out.

TBH1 12:58 11 Feb 03

anchor - 397 words eh ??? Don't tell me you just counted 'em ???? ;-)

wullie1 13:13 11 Feb 03

had to get it off my chest, i just cannot belief it , it took 4 days to answer my email from them and all that said was rubbish. I will never ever buy a pc from evesham again , i always bought from pc world and their support is 24 hrs ,i must be mad ! to have changed . i only hope pcadvisor stops giving false info on this so called co evesham .

tran1 13:19 11 Feb 03

I have had good service from Evesham!

wullie1 14:02 11 Feb 03

you must be the only one according to my previous threads, and thankyou anchor i emailed evesham with the address you gave me ,and hey presto they have replied and said they will be coming this thursday. heres to the power of the email through pcadvisor,(i knew i bought that mag for something!)

anchor 15:38 11 Feb 03

I am pleased that my suggestion has helped; good luck on Thursday.

Keep on buying PC Advisor; it`s worth the money.

FE, please note the plug ;-)

TBH1: I have to own up, I did not count them. MS Word did that for me.

TBH1 16:57 11 Feb 03

anchor - - ain't technology wonderful ??? ;-)

wullie1 17:55 11 Feb 03

they phoned me at 4.30pm to arrange for the tekki
to call ,and in the morning as well so maybe things are lookin up

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…