Evesham Computers

ol blueeyes 10:50 14 Jun 09

Having bought the Computer made on a ""Friday Afternoon"" I have had nothing but trouble, so I am now back to my 7 year old Computer which I am in the process of improving. But why should I waste some £700 plus many more £'s spent on repairs replacemens etc ?

Some while ago I seem to remember there was an E:Mail address for owners of Evesham Computers who have problems and like a fool I did not make a note of it.

Does anyone have please ?

Also are there any other Evesham owners who have had a lot of problems.

Just one thing that comes to mind in its first 3 months of life I had the Evesham here 4 times. It even went back to Works, (that must have been a Friday afternoon) also.

birdface 11:10 14 Jun 09

I think Evesham Computers are no longer trading.but I may be wrong.

birdface 11:15 14 Jun 09
  MAT ALAN 11:16 14 Jun 09

Geemore Technology T/A Evesham

click here

Belatucadrus 11:21 14 Jun 09

buteman is correct, Evesham ceased trading a couple of years ago but there is a company called Tewtech set up by some ex employees that offers support to Evesham owners click here .

ol blueeyes 11:23 14 Jun 09

Sorry I should have said I am aware that Evesham have gone BUST and i could tell you why. They made too many Friday Afternoon Computers.

But some while ago I think it was some of their ex-engineers formed another Company and said they would help by E:Mail Evesham Computer owners.

ol blueeyes 11:36 14 Jun 09

Thanks to everyone for your help, soory Belatucadrus I did not see your advice first time. You are correct Thank you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced