everyday crash dumps and no idea why!

MikeFalcone34 15:44 18 Jan 14
Answered

hi so here is pretty much my problem, i got a new super epic computer that can run everything and be epic and cost all my money and everything was going good until i started trying to edit my videos for upload. About half way or so through rendering a video i get a BSOD or crash dump or what ever, it also happens when i try to play battlefield 4.

it comes up with the message STOP: 0x00000124 (0x0000000000000000,0xFFFFFA8010611028

i have never had to deal with crash dumps before so i don't know how to fix them or what that means so if anyone can help it would be much appreciated as i would like to avoid taking it to a shop and having them take it apart looking for a problem, Thanks.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:48 18 Jan 14
Answer

Have a read here but probably hardware related as it will be fully stretched while video rendering.

i got a new super epic computer

if its still under guarantee I wouldn't mess with it just send it back

MikeFalcone34 20:38 18 Jan 14

yup it looks like its the hardware, thanks. i'll be sending it back. guess that's what i get for spending £1,300 on my first desktop. MLG shopper.

rdave13 20:45 18 Jan 14

I think the CPU doesn't have adequate cooling.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…