Every time i switch my computer on

nutty norm 17:08 18 Dec 08

Every time i switch my computer on the Screen saver i put on Yesterday has dissapeared so i get a black screen, i have tried to put new one ones on but this just keeps on Happening, any Ideas, Nutty Norm, By the I Am running Windows XP2

ambra4 17:47 18 Dec 08

How are you installing the screensaver program as you need a screensaver program to create the screensaver and it install on the computer

click here

birdface 18:22 18 Dec 08

You want to choose from desktop.Screen Saver just comes on if you leave your desk top without using it for a while.I hope i have got that right.

nutty norm 19:28 18 Dec 08

Nutty norm tried what you suggested, it didnt, work , so did a quick system restore, that seems to have done the trick, wht didnt i think of it sooner in stead of panicking, thanks to all, Nutty norm

ambra4 23:05 18 Dec 08

Tick the box and click resolved

nutty norm 13:26 19 Dec 08

Did a system restore and it seemed to have worked but, today its done it again am at a loss as what to do i have done everthing you suggested, anyway i going to get a new computer in the New Year so i dont think im will bother with it any more, i shall pass the old computer on to a friend, Nutty Norn

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…