Events Calendar

cadley 07:29 01 Sep 03

Hi
Does any one know of a free events calendar to use on the Marlborough site click here that the public can add their events themselves? we have been using Calsnet click here but the chances of it working are rare at best and for the last month I haven't been able to get in it at all.
Many thanks

SheffieldSpy 08:13 10 Sep 03

You can create a calendar control using Visual Basic Script. The following line - <Object ID="Calendar1" ClassID="CLSID:8E27C92B-1264-101C-8A2F-040224009C02" Width="288" height="192"></object> - gives you a calendar control. The book Visual Basic in easy steps goes through an example where the visitor clicks on a date and a textbox gives feedback. i.e. 9/2: Learn Visual basic.

IClaudio 11:25 10 Sep 03

Have a look at click here which is a great example of a community site. You'll find the calendar top right. It's a cgi script, and I assume your host allows you to use that. The advantage is that it resides on your site rather than someone else's, like Calsnet, so you can adapt it to suit your site.

I played with this script for a while and can't remember where it came from, but you could try the CGI Resource click here or Matt's Scripts worldwidemart.com/scripts/

Good luck!

slowhand_1000 14:03 11 Sep 03

Not to sure if what you are after is here maybe

click here

cadley 20:50 20 Sep 03

Many thanks
I'll give the cgi script a try later and see if I can make it work

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…