evasham 220t crashing

FormatKing 21:35 01 Jul 07

hi guys can anyone advise where I can get manual for evesham220t on line trying to talk someone through remotley removing vid card to use on boead graphics

many thks

ambra4 21:51 01 Jul 07

He will have to go into BIOS and set display to AGP/PCI-E to type of graphic card he will be using

The same would apply if he remove the graphic card

On board display use PCI default setting

FormatKing 22:03 01 Jul 07

yes I understand that but from what my friend discribes its a mini pc layout and to remove graphics card has to remove cd rom & hdd to access vid card... on evesham website I cannot find manual to show layout of mbd,cpu,psu ect ..can anyone advise where I can view layout on line thanks

skidzy 22:22 01 Jul 07

" evasham 220t crashing "

Judging from your title,i guess you are thinking its a graphics driver issue or failing card.

Firstly are you sure this mobo has onboard graphics ?

Has the computer been booted into safemode and try to eliminate the graphics issue if possible ?

Had a look for the manual and no joy here yet.

FormatKing 22:33 01 Jul 07

thanks skidzy friend says 2 blue dvi ports at back of pc so presume 1 is on board... but am mystified as to why evesham do not have manuals on website or links to previous products

skidzy 22:41 01 Jul 07

Can you get the mobo details FormatKing ?

Has he tried safemode ?

ambra4 02:42 02 Jul 07

2 blue DVI ports???

DVI are always white

VGA are blue

FormatKing 10:52 02 Jul 07

yeah sorry had a long day meant 2 vga ports
anyone know where I can viw on line layout of evesham 220t please

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…