Eusing free reg cleaner new version 1.8

sunny staines 05:45 06 Mar 08

click here

I have tested loads of reg cleaners and this is my favourite. does a deep scan similar to winaso but will clean all in one go for free.

tonyx1302 07:22 06 Mar 08

Good morning and many thanks from a beatiful sunny morning in deepest Hampshire.
I agree with your comments. It is an excellent prog

Tony

bretsky 07:38 06 Mar 08

Morning.....Just done, many thanx, used this program once before and it found 139 problems, repaired all and PC running just fine.

Breitling, sun must have it's hat on here in Surrey.

bretsky ;0)

rawprawn 07:45 06 Mar 08

Good morning sunny staines, thank you I will give it a try.
I'm afraid it's not so sunny here in Yorkshire, a bit damp and a bit windy!

johnnyrocker 08:21 06 Mar 08

dull grey and cloudy in london and thanks.

johnny

birdface 08:24 06 Mar 08

Hi.Used Eusing on my grandaughters computer about 2 weeks ago and it found over a thousand problems which it cleaned.Ran Winaso after it and it found another 450 problems.Mind you about 300 of them it advised not clean.Maybe this new version will make them both equal.

heezy45 11:58 06 Mar 08

just downloaded and installed eusing since you recommende.it found some problems but only requires me to register before fixing whereby registration needs some fees.so why are u guys saying is free?
It is not,can i get any good and free one to scan and repair my registry problems?

johnnyrocker 12:02 06 Mar 08

it is free i have used it this morning just by skipping registration.

johnny

johnem 12:10 06 Mar 08

You do not normally need to register, just click on "skip" when asked for username and password. The programme will then run and do its job.

pookie 13:11 06 Mar 08

hi

do you find it better than regseeker which is also free? Some forum comments in the past found regseeker to be quite harsh in what it detected and said was safe to remove

johnem 13:41 06 Mar 08

I regularly use both, not sure if that is a good thing or not. XP computer seems to keep on running with no major slow downs.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009