etrust signature downloads

donohue 13:37 18 Jul 05

Since leaving dialup and going onto broadband, I cannot update signature files automatically. Having to do it manually, and even then, sometimes having problems. Have emailed etrust many times and have had no constructive help. Any ideas anyone? I am running an Evesham AMD 64 and using onetel isp with Onspeed accelerator. Have tried all suggestions in etrust FAQs and also disabling Onspeed. No joy as yet.

Zurdo 16:43 18 Jul 05

Fire up e-trust - local scanner. Under scanner tab click on signature update options.Under schedule you can pick a date and repeat time. Under incoming tab I have Method FTP and source click here at the top and under this Method FTP and source ftpav.ca.com.There is also a tick in the "perform fast downoad" box. I get the autodownloads almost every day with no trouble. Occasionally the time seems to set itself for a couple of weeks ahead so I just reset it to tomorrow etc. Hope this solves you problem but I have a suspicion you already did all this :-)

donohue 09:25 22 Jul 05

Yes, I have tried what you have suggested. Thanks anyway. If I don't get it sorted soon, I think I will go back to using Norton av. I've had nowt but bother with etrust and their customer services have been very little use.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac