Etrust antivirus

lanzablue 12:03 01 Dec 05

Can someone please help me i have a laptop with Etrust andtivirus but when i go to uninstall it cant because there is no uninstall exe file. is there a way past this???

PaulB2005 12:06 01 Dec 05

Control Panel, Add / Remove Programs.

lanzablue 13:25 01 Dec 05

Sorry tried that and looking in c:/program files

sinbad1 13:38 01 Dec 05

you could try installing the program again then uninstall

lanzablue 13:44 01 Dec 05

sorry the programme came with the laptop built in and we do not have the disks, and i would have tried it m8 sry

woodchip 13:47 01 Dec 05

Then if You tried all the above you only can do it this way.

To remove follow these step's closely, go to start\find\files or folders or Search in XP, type in the box Etrust click enter key delete all the entry's it finds with Etrust in it. Next go to start run type regedit and press enter, go to menu under edit click find in the box type Etrust and press enter it will bring up only one entry at a time, press delete key then click ok to confirm to go to next entry press F3 and delete do this until you get to the end of the registry. DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING ELSE IN THE REGISTRY other than Etrust then reboot your computer

sinbad1 13:47 01 Dec 05

try easy uninstaller
click here

Pidder 14:26 01 Dec 05

Have you asked e-trust aka "computer associates international.inc"?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…