Establishing VPN

Mohammed ImranKhan 10:05 23 Mar 14

Hi There, One of my client wants to establish a VPN connection so that his staff sitting in another office can access the accounting application running in main office and can feed data into it . Overall environment is very small 1 server 5-10 Workstations in the main office and 5-10 workstations in the branch office . I have a;ready established a Domain-CLient model in the main office . I have asked my client to purchase a public IP from Internet Service Provider . Server has 2 Nic cards one for Domain network and the other i have reserved for installing public IP . Now for enabling a VPN connection whats the simplest possible way .

1 . Can i use the inbuilt feature (Routing and remote access) available in server 2008 (OR) 2. Should i buy a dedicated VPN device (OR) 3. Should i purchase a Firewall which can act as a VPN server ...

Please suggest the simplest way as this is a very small environment and also budget is a factor to be considered seriously .

If i need to purchase any of the above please suggest any specific application which is easy to configure and maintain .

Thanks in advance

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…