Esampler cookie

Tenacious Green 20:20 17 Jan 05

I keep getting this annoying cookie which opens a little box in the taskbar when I disconnect from the internet. I use AOL BB. I get rid of the cookie and no sooner it's back. I cannot seem to identify it to a particular website either and a google search brings up no clues for me either. Any one else get it or know anything about it?

Appears more of a nuisance than anything. Spybot, Adaware and A2 don't pick it up so not overly concerned, more curious.

stalion 20:24 17 Jan 05

click here='Esampler'

Tenacious Green 21:52 17 Jan 05

What has that got to do with the cookie on my computer? I've never visited that site? Strange

stalion 21:54 17 Jan 05

just thought it might help only thing I can find on a search

Tenacious Green 21:57 17 Jan 05

Thanks Stalion, It's left me a bit stumped, anyway I shall try not to worry, All working normally.

VoG II 22:00 17 Jan 05
  Tenacious Green 22:07 17 Jan 05

VoG™, That's the little pesty thing. A search of Google on TNS reveals that they are a market research company.

This cookie is like a Pop up then, Well I hope that Ad-aware, spybot and Spywareblaster add it there definition list.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…