errors on page?

pooperscooper 08:51 02 Jan 08

hi, on nearly all of my internet pages that I open I get a message in the lower left hand side of the page sayiny "done but with errors on the page" has anyone got any ideas what could be the [problem, I am using a five year old laptop (so old it's almost steam driven) with windows xp home. Thanks in advance..Val

MAJ 09:08 02 Jan 08

Usually it's just an error in the page coding, nothing for you to worry about, pooperscooper.

not sure exctly what the problem is,could be letting you know that its blocked pop up type errors on page.
click view and uncheck status bar to stop seeing it?

birdface 10:51 02 Jan 08

If you have IE7Pro Add on installed.I get the same.I just switch the Status bar off then I don't have to look at it all the time.

Joe R 10:54 02 Jan 08

Go to tools-internet options-advanced and ensure disable script debugging is ticked, then apply.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's most powerful…

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple