ErrorOccurredWhileProcessingRequest - any updates

howard60 19:36 20 Aug 05

Are we getting anywhere near sorting this problem? I cannot now open 'my postings' at all and I am getting this about every 3rd. click. Is there anything we can do to help?

johnnyrocker 19:40 20 Aug 05

with what?

johnny.

Completealias 19:41 20 Aug 05

There still working on it FE said they have just added some new code but they are still ironing out the glitches.

It is frustrating I know todays the first day I've been able to access my postings for about a week just hang in there it will got sorted in the end

howard60 19:43 20 Aug 05

I just thought that in the same way that a beta prog gets sorted quite quickly by many people having a go at it we could do something to help the forum.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:49 20 Aug 05

When ever I seem to be getting a lot of these errors, I find that lokking out and back in again seems to improve things.

Graham ® 21:09 20 Aug 05

Can I just say a thread title such as this, without spaces, pushes everything to the right. But don't tell the kids!

johnnyrocker 21:12 20 Aug 05

not here.

johnny.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…