errorinternet explorer has encountered a problem".

blackmischief 20:22 19 Feb 04

what does this mean "internet explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close"

and "error connection
openingport/error 633
the modem is already in use or is not configured properly"

this happened folloewing me being cut off from aol due to a billing problem that has now been sorted out and i am leaving aol but have been allowed to access the aol internet for my remaining free time (four days)

I signed up to freeserve because i had to get online and everything worked fine for a day.until when I signed on to aol for said freetime.
Now the above errors come up.
I know that its to do with network connections
but I dont know how to configure for two connections (two ISPs)

Gongoozler 20:29 19 Feb 04

The reason I won't have AOL on my computer is that in my opinion it makes such a mess of the computer that it's very difficult to remove it afterwards. This Microsoft article refers to your error message on a Windows 98 or ME system. click here. I'm repeating that link with some spaces in case it gets screwed up. htt p: // support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=htt p: // support.microsoft.com:80/support/kb/articles/q191/4/44.asp&NoWebContent=1#appliesto

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…