ERRORGUARD

Dopey74 10:09 17 Jan 05

HAS ANYONE ANY INFORMATION ON ERRORGUARD, IT POPPED UP ON MY COMPUTOR AND I RAN IT. IT TOLD ME THAT I HAD 283 ERRORS AND THAT THEY NEEDED REPAIRING. WHEN I WENT FURTHER IT ASKED FOR A FEE OF $29.95. ??? DOES IT WORK, IS IT WORTH IT.

Gongoozler 10:16 17 Jan 05

There are several of these so-called diagnostics programs that find non-existent problems and want to charge you cor "curing" them. In general they do nothing that you can't do with normal good housekeeping and free software. As long as you have a good (free) antivirus, run an anti-adware program such as AdAware click here, defragment your hard drive and if you think your hard drive is getting cluttered with accumulated rubbish and temp files run CCleaner click here, you should have no need for dubious products such as Errorguard. Hopefully AdAware will also clean out any trace of Errorguard that may be lurking in your computer.

Gongoozler 10:20 17 Jan 05

JUBBY, have a look of this description of Errorguard from a very well trusted security organisation click here, and this one click here

Dopey74 14:17 17 Jan 05

Many thanks Gongoozler , Jubby

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…