Error window on Start up

cruiser2 19:37 13 Mar 08

When I start my PC, a small window appears headed "hpqthb08-exe Application error" It says Error Oxc0000135 has been encountored. It disappears when I click the red X in the top LH corner of the window.I have uninstalled and re-installed the settings for my HP 2575 Photosmart all in one printer but it is still there.
My pc seems to work satisfactorily and there are no other problems as far as I am aware.
Any help to cure this will be appreciated.

skidzy 19:40 13 Mar 08

click here uninstall the printer software and run ccleaner click here and reboot,reinstall the software.

Also consider this could be malware,use your anti's

recap 19:41 13 Mar 08

If you have Malware installed on your PC I would first run that to make sure it is not Malware.

cruiser2 13:10 16 Mar 08

Have managed to stop the window appearing on start up. Un-installed and re-installed the HP programmes twice and ran CCleaner.
So everthing seems back to normal.
Thank you skidzy and recap for your advice.

skidzy 15:55 16 Mar 08

your welcome,please do not forget the tick in resolved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…