error at startup

wavesailor 14:48 11 Jun 04

Does anyone know how to cure this: Cannot import sysdll.reg I have started to get this message at start up.

rawprawn 14:54 11 Jun 04

click here you should be able to download the missing file here.

recap 14:55 11 Jun 04

Check your Anti Virus as I think this is a Trojan.

MartinT-B 15:06 11 Jun 04

Looks like a trojan attack, and it looks like you'll have to edit your registry.

read all of the following links (other forums), but it looks like the first link has a good fix - it's been referred to on other forums.

If you're not happy editting your registry link 2 may be of more help, but it involves some downloads.

click here

click here

woodchip 15:13 11 Jun 04
  rawprawn 17:44 11 Jun 04

I think I am getting old! thats two I have missed today, but I have an excuse. I am not at home and this is an old computer, and if I want to search google I have to come out of PCA. I am not allowed to change the setup so please accept my apologies.

woodchip 18:52 11 Jun 04

use netscape you will then not have to leave pca, you can just click and create another tab page and then load google from bookmarks. far better than ie. it's also got a pop-up stopper built in. In the Edit Prefs

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…