error starting computer

aldiman 16:30 01 Apr 03

when i switch on my computer,it tells me there is an error starting program.
it states: a required .DLL file.PGSDK.DLL,was not found

woodchip 16:43 01 Apr 03

You must have removed or deleted a program. So to remove the above you can follow this to clear it.

To remove follow these step's closely, go to start\find\files or folders type in the box PGSDK.DLL click enter key delete all the entry's it finds with PGSDK.DLL in it. Next go to start run type regedit and press enter, go to menu under edit click find in the box type PGSDK.DLL and press enter it will bring up only one entry at a time, press delete key then click ok to confirm to go to next entry press F3 and delete do this until you get to the end of the registry. DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING ELSE IN THE REGISTRY other than PGSDK.DLL then reboot your computer PRINT THIS SO YOU CAN FOLLOW IT

woodchip 16:44 01 Apr 03

You must have removed or deleted a program. So to remove the above you can follow this to clear it.

To remove follow these step's closely, go to start\find\files or folders type in the box PGSDK.DLL click enter key delete all the entry's it finds with PGSDK.DLL in it. Next go to start run type regedit and press enter, go to menu under edit click find in the box type PGSDK.DLL and press enter it will bring up only one entry at a time, press delete key then click ok to confirm to go to next entry press F3 and delete do this until you get to the end of the registry. DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING ELSE IN THE REGISTRY other than PGSDK.DLL then reboot your computer PRINT THIS SO YOU CAN FOLLOW IT

woodchip 16:45 01 Apr 03

Sorry about the double post it's PCA to blame

AndySD 17:06 01 Apr 03

Go Start choose Run and type in

msconfig

look through the startuo tab and untick PgMonitr

Also use Ad-Aware

click here

aldiman 21:52 14 Apr 03

i am told that there is a PGSDK.DLL file not found
i have gone too files and tried the registry,but it still tells me there is no PGDSK file there can u please help.

aldiman 16:57 15 Apr 03

the icons on my taskbar seem too be breaking up and deteriorating very slowly can someone please advice

VoG™ 17:13 15 Apr 03

Tou can get the missing DLL from click here

Regarding your second problem, what version of Windows are you using?

woodchip 17:21 15 Apr 03

It's got to be XP it's all your's VoG™

VoG™ 17:29 15 Apr 03

If it is XP, download TweakUI at the bottom of click here and use the repair feature to rebuild icons.

VoG™ 16:28 20 Apr 03

By e-mail

my taskbar icons seem 2 b disappearing can u help i have windows m.e
=================

It's better to respond to the thread, aldiman. I've been away and only just checked my mail.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…