error sending email reply to aol receipient

ajm 21:59 16 Aug 05

Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender. email was sent as a reply from someone who has a aol email. this is the error message i get.

my ISP is Bulldog

Error 554 RLY:CH

554 RLY:CH
click here

A computer or computers on your network may be compromised. Possible causes include a virus or spyware.

Contact your network administrator to run a virus and spyware scan. Your administrator will also need to check for compromised scripts or computers.

Once the problem has been rectified, please contact us to have the block removed.

mattyc_92 21:06 17 Aug 05

Sounds like you are using a "E-mail Manager". If so, what E-mail Manager are you using? (OE? Thunderbird?)

Taff36 22:15 17 Aug 05

"e-mail manager"? Whats one of those? (personal message - don`t want to hijack the thread)

I think AOL have picked up on a virus/spam problem, (probably incorrectly) ajm - Are you running Antivirus software and if so which one? Is it up to date with definitions? Bulldog - just received leaflets about this new supplier, Major on fibre optics. Owned by Cable & Wireless. Are they any good?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…