Error receiving email: (0x8004210E)

Old Un 10:57 26 Oct 05

I occasionally get the following error message whilst trying to check my email via OUTLOOK. It is usually after I have looked at my email via the Tiscali website.

"Task 'Tiscali - Receiving' reported error (0x8004210E) : 'Your mailbox is temporarily unavailable because another e-mail message is being delivered to it or another mail application is accessing it. The server responded: -ERR [SYS/TEMP] mailbox locked by other server'"

can you please advise me?

rawprawn 11:02 26 Oct 05

I get exactly the same with Tiscali, I have not been able to find out why, but I have found that if you leave it alone for an hour or so it will then work. I am not sure if it is when Tiscali are having problems, or if when you go directly into your mailbox at Tiscali it locks it up for a while.

Old Un 21:59 25 Apr 07

Tiscali have now resolved this problem by redesigning their WebMail and I no longer get this error message.

MAJ 22:25 25 Apr 07

Well that didn't take long, lol. :))))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…