Error in Opera Browser

Chegs ? 17:10 01 Jul 03

ERROR

The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: click here?

The following error was encountered:

Access Denied.

Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.

Generated Tue, 01 Jul 2003 16:08:32 GMT by thebe.proxy.eclipse.net.uk

Valvegrid 17:18 01 Jul 03

I'm sorry I'm trying to understand what the problem is because the link you've provided returns to the PCA home page.

I'm running Opera by the way>

Paul.

Chegs ? 17:22 01 Jul 03

I get the same error whichever page I try to access,I was just about to try uninstalling/reinstalling Opera and see what(if anything) happens.I have installed a couple of SATA HDD's,and changed ALL HDD's from FAT32 to NTFS.These are the only changes I have made to my system in over 12 mths.

Philip2 17:27 01 Jul 03

I can open the page no problem i don't use opera.
Is your firewall set to high??

Chegs ? 17:29 01 Jul 03

No,nothing has altered since this morning,when I went into town Opera was working just fine.I have reinstalled Opera,and it appears to have cured it of its problem,so I will tick the box.Thanks for the replies folks.

Valvegrid 17:31 01 Jul 03

I had a similar problem a few days ago, I think I've come to the conclusion it's my ISP because it's the same on IE6. Have you tried IE6?

click here

Philip2 17:31 01 Jul 03

Thats computers for you.

Chegs ? 17:33 01 Jul 03

Yeah,my IE worked just fine(thats how I got in here to post)At least I'm not alone though....lol

Valvegrid 17:37 01 Jul 03

Ok, different problem :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…