error numbers?

no way 09:59 13 Mar 05

where can i find out what error numbers mean?
ie oxcoooooo8e {oxcoooooo5,ox804f2458,oxf9eccafo,oxoooooooo
it dont mean much to me but the blue screen is doing my head in
(xp sp2)

VoG II 10:03 13 Mar 05

click here

Note: they are zeroes (0), not o.

Gongoozler 12:24 13 Mar 05

It is rare for these error numbers to be of much help except to those knowledgeable in the inner workings of Windows. What is generally more helpful is to identify what is leading to the error, such as what software or new driver has been recently installed or what program is running when the error occurs. Quite often it is something that loads at startup without the user knowing. To check this out click on Start - Run. Type in "msconfig" and click OK. In the System Configuration Utility, click on the Startup tab, and untick any suspicious startup items and OK out of the System Configuration Utility then see if the computer runs without error. If it does, then retick the items and reboot one item at a time until the error comes back. You have then identified the problem.

no way 19:22 13 Mar 05

think i have resolved it after 5 attempts to format and reinstall xp i have found the hard drive has a fault dont know what but i can install to another drive thanks for help anyway

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…