Error with Nero Vision Express

Qdiddy 21:50 31 May 05

Hi all,

I running Nero Reloaded (fully up to date) on XP2 with AMD 1.2ghz processor. The problem I am experiencing is when using Nero Vision Express to create a DVD movie, I get an error during the transcoding phase. The error message unintelligible text (16753 characters long) so gives me no clue about what went wrong. The spooky thing is that I completed this project once with a successful burn to DVD already and now I just want to make a few changes. I have tried starting from scratch, as well as using the saved project file and even tried to recreate exactly the same project again but all result in the same error. Can anyone help with the error message and/or point me in the right direction? Many thanks

Qdiddy 23:03 31 May 05

I have found a patch on the Nero website. I know I shoulda looked there first, but it's a kinda habit to look for answeres here first amongst all you friendly people.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…