//some 3rd party need geo

error messge - not enough room on yuor pc

NormanD 17:45 13 May 06

Hello all
Can anybody help me please to get rid of a small annoyance. I have recently purchased a new pc running XP. When I go to print anything I get an error message "There is not enough space on your PC. Make room on the hard disk by deleting folders" When I check the Properties of my C drive (the only drive currently fitted) it says I have used only 7GB out of 182GB so there is loads of room. The message does not prevent me printing, but it's annoying having to close the error message box every time. Any help will be much appreciated.
Norman

The Spires 18:11 13 May 06

Do you have a Brother printer? click here

NormanD 18:28 13 May 06

The Spires
Many thanks for your prompt response. Spot on, it does only happen when I print to the Brother printer. The printer is actually a 1450 model. I downloaded the latest driver from the Brother website but with what you have told me I will re-visit the site and check it out.

NormanD 18:37 13 May 06

The Spires
Thanks again. I've just visited the Brother web site and all sorted now. I'll mark this as resolved.
Norman

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…