error messages problem

joe95 13:19 09 Jan 07

I recently tried Win advanced care v2 but had problems so uninstalled now I get this message
Files that are required for Windows to run must be copied to DLL cache then a further message please insert Service pack 2 cd.
All I have is an installation disc which I have tried but wants to do full re-install.

johndrew 13:48 09 Jan 07

A number of people have had issues with this software (see the posts on this site).

Have you tried a System Restore to before you installed it? Make certain that any documents/e-mails etc. are saved to another HDD or CD/DVD before you restore though.

joe95 14:17 09 Jan 07

thanks JD won't restore and everything has got very large on the screen there is nothing in properties from desktop, things are looking grimsby.

joe95 18:48 09 Jan 07

I have reinstalled but error message as before and still can't restore

johndrew 14:49 10 Jan 07

Unless someone else has a better idea, it looks as if you may well need to run a repair on your system.

Click Start/run type in sfc /scannow and have your XP disk handy as it will probably be requested. This process may take some time but it should replace/repair any damaged Windows files.

If you want more information on the process of this function click here

joe95 17:53 10 Jan 07

Thanks JD but it didn't work had to do a full install and have now got a completely different setup it is very slow also the@ sign has moved to the No.2 also I am unable to access my PCSaccount although I am using the correct e-mail address and password. I am using my daughters PC a few miles away.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…