Error messages in Incredimail

Taram 12:53 15 May 04

I am having problems with Incredimail, it is saying I have revieved 2 messages, but it does not send them to my inbox, instead I get two error messages, one saying, Imapp has caused an error in IMSPOOL.DLL,Imapp will now close, and when I click on close on the error box, I get another error message saying, Imapp has caused an error in KERNEL.32.DLL, Imapp will now close, but this error box will not close. I have tried restarting my computer, but the same thing happens, I would be grateful for any ideas, my operating system is Windows me. Thank you, Taram

Lionheart ? 12:56 15 May 04

Have you tried reinstalling Incredimail

Taram 13:05 15 May 04

Hi Lionheart, no I have not tried reinstalling Incredimail, it seems to be a problem with one of my e-mail addresses, I have got three e-mail accounts in Incredimail, I am receiving mail for two of them ok, but it seems to be a problem with one of my Hotmail e-mail accounts.

User-324448 13:11 15 May 04

Does Incredimail now support Hotmail ? I dont think it did when I used to use it.Prof.

Lionheart ? 13:14 15 May 04

Incredimail will support Hotmail.

Check this out may help click here

Taram 13:33 15 May 04

I have had this hotmail e-mail account in Incredimail, for at least 6 months and it has always worked ok, until today, so I wil try deleting it, then setting it up again, to see if that helps. Is the IMSPOOL.DLL and the KERNEL.32.DLL errors, anything to do with the printer?

VoG II 13:38 15 May 04

IMSPOOL.DLL is part of Incredimail click here.

Lionheart ? 13:42 15 May 04

The IMSPOOL.DLL is used in Incredimail you can dowload it click here look for Incredimail.

Lionheart ? 13:43 15 May 04

Beat me to it :)

Taram 13:52 15 May 04

Thanks, both of you for your help, much appreciated.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…