error message when trying to get onto site

carver 04 Apr 13

Error connecting to Apache Tomcat instance.

Please check that a Tomcat server is running at given location and port.. Details: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:8009

You can change this message by changing TomcatConnectErrorURL setting in setting file.

Had this message a few times when trying to get onto site and wondered if the problem is my end or Pc advisor side, using I.E 10

wiz-king 04 Apr 13

I have had the same message - not running IE10

mole1944 04 Apr 13

I had it as well, perhaps the cats thrown a wobbly and as we all know cats have a mind of there own don't we.

carver 04 Apr 13

So it's not just me thankfully, at first I thought I'ds typed in some native American address, something like this enter link description here.

Any way thanks for reply's

wee eddie 04 Apr 13

Met that when I finished work last night. Dropped an eMail to FE.

Site fairly flying this morning.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 04 Apr 13
  Fruit Bat /\0/\ 04 Apr 13

but the links still don't work right

:0(

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message