Error message when installing Zone Alarm

Dick_Dastardly 22:03 29 Nov 06

I'm trying to install Zone Alarm on my PC to replace Kerio, but everytime I run the installer I'm getting an error message saying that 'zpy.dll' is not found, after which the installer freezes.

Anyone have any advice on how I sort this one out - much prefer Zone Alarm and would really like to have it !!

Thanks
DD

Jak_1 22:11 29 Nov 06

Here you are:

click here

Hertz Van Rentyl 22:50 29 Nov 06

Needs to go in Windows/system 32/Zone Labs

birdface 23:08 29 Nov 06

Dont want to put you off or anything,I find Kerio to be a better Firewall than Zone Alarm.I Moved from Zone Alarm to Comodo, And then on to Kerio,And so far I find it the easiest firewall to work with,Did you download the advanced part of kerio,Or the easy one,I downloaded the advanced one first, Was not long changing it, And find Kerio as easy to use as windows Firewall.Everyone has different views on what to use,This is just my view.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…