Error Message......... Runtime Error at 00403B06

jimanddavid 17:51 02 Sep 05

I am getting this message but don't know how to sort it. I have tried running various antivirus softwares but still have the problem.Anyone with any ideas please get in touch.

Thanks in advance Jim

Diodorus Siculus 17:57 02 Sep 05

In what application? Internet explorer?

jimanddavid 18:18 02 Sep 05

i am trying to use a program called Torrent Damage to download a movie,you also use a program called Burst to download and it is Burst that gives the Runtime Error 216 message. I am using Internet Explorer. I hope this is the answer you were looking for!!

jimanddavid 18:18 02 Sep 05

i am trying to use a program called Torrent Damage to download a movie,you also use a program called Burst to download and it is Burst that gives the Runtime Error 216 message. I am using Internet Explorer. I hope this is the answer you were looking for!!

VoG II 18:22 02 Sep 05

Is click here part of the same problem?

jimanddavid 18:30 02 Sep 05

Yes Vog this is the same problem but hope I have given a bit more info this time. I have tried running A squared connected to the internet and disconnected, but still it finds no problem. If you have any more ideas please let me know.

Thanks Jim

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…