Error message in Printshop

Duncanf 23:44 10 Dec 03

I'm getting an annoying error message that is now stopping me getting into my graphics programme Printshop by Broderbund.
Message comes up every time I click on the icon to start the programme. It varies between the two that follow:

'Ps (Printshop) has caused an error in
KERNEL32.DLL Ps will now close.'
and
'Ps has caused an error in EP1JNL.30.DRV
Ps will now close.'

Try as I will I can't get into the programme and I have my latest designed Christmas Card in it unprinted!!!
Please help me before the last posting date!!
I wondered about reinstalling the programme but would I lose any cards and designs already done?

Thanks in anticipation and Merry Christmas!

hugh-265156 02:37 11 Dec 03

is this windows xp and did you mean paintshop?

can you try restoring to a date it worked ok?

visit the manufacturers web site to update/patch the software.

try updating windows click here

john-232317 08:27 11 Dec 03

Read here click here

Can be caused by device drivers.

Have you got an epsom printer ? could be driver problem, bringing up "KERNEL32.DLL Ps will now close"

john-232317 08:30 11 Dec 03

I think you will lose card if you reinstall printshop.

Duncanf 19:40 11 Dec 03

Thanks huggyg71 and dayassa for your suggestions. I'm on Windows ME and the programme is Printshop. Restoring to an earlier date is not fixing the problem and the manufacturers website doesn't seem to have a patch for Printshop using Windows Me. I'll try updating Windows overnight as I have a slow Modem connection. Couldn't find an Epson driver update for my Epson Stylus Colour 600 which has been and is a fabulous printer for me. Maybe I'm not looking at the right site. Thanks both for your help!

hugh-265156 20:14 11 Dec 03

get the epson driver click here

hugh-265156 20:15 11 Dec 03

sorry click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…