Error message over Norton IS

Red Devil 09:24 21 Oct 04

I recently upgraded to Norton IS 2005 and since then I have been getting intermittent error messages.

The error I get is, sometimes, when starting my computer, I am told that Norton "doesn't support the Repair facility. Please uninstall and reinstall".

Would anyone know why I am getting this error message? I have never had it on any previous version of Norton that I've installed because Norton crashed on uninstall when I did what was suggested last time and I had a hell of a job getting it to reinstall properly after that. I'd like to avoid that again if possible.

Cheers

JonnyTub 10:23 21 Oct 04
  Red Devil 22:58 27 Oct 04

Tried the link but it didn't work so I unistalled and re-installed and it seems to be ok.

For now.

Tried the link but it didn't work so I unistalled and re-installed and it seems to be ok.

For now.

For now.

Red Devil 23:00 27 Oct 04

What the hell happened there?

I'm *sure* I only pressed the post response button once.

Weird.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…