Error message over Norton IS

Red Devil 09:24 21 Oct 04

I recently upgraded to Norton IS 2005 and since then I have been getting intermittent error messages.

The error I get is, sometimes, when starting my computer, I am told that Norton "doesn't support the Repair facility. Please uninstall and reinstall".

Would anyone know why I am getting this error message? I have never had it on any previous version of Norton that I've installed because Norton crashed on uninstall when I did what was suggested last time and I had a hell of a job getting it to reinstall properly after that. I'd like to avoid that again if possible.

Cheers

JonnyTub 10:23 21 Oct 04
  Red Devil 22:58 27 Oct 04

Tried the link but it didn't work so I unistalled and re-installed and it seems to be ok.

For now.

Tried the link but it didn't work so I unistalled and re-installed and it seems to be ok.

For now.

For now.

Red Devil 23:00 27 Oct 04

What the hell happened there?

I'm *sure* I only pressed the post response button once.

Weird.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…