Toria 19:11 16 Nov 03

OK - I know I have messed up! I have been trying all day to get my son and Iboth to use Microsoft Outlook, but just not able to do it. I set up the User Profile, but when I go through to my son's, all my In-box etc is there. I am going to call it a day, I will work in Microsoft Outlook and he can work in Outlook Express.

The problem I have now is I keep on getting this error message, I am able to send but not receive, the error message is:

There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. Account: 'ntlfreedom', Server: '', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR invalid user name or password.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92

I would much appreciate any advice soonest.

Many thanks.

^wave^ 19:33 16 Nov 03

it looks like your username password combination is wrong check there details and make sure they are right

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…