error message oe:0177:bff8e64b+spooling errors

hus 12:30 22 Jan 05

windows me
system model:supermicro p3tssa,processor:piii 1.2ghz,ram 256mb,system resources 61% free
vertual memory is managed by windows,40Gb partioned into two,internet explorer 6
a new usb printer + zyxel adsl usb modem have been installed recently. intermittently,when accessing internet blue screen saying oe:0177:bff8e64b appears.aftr restarting i have to re-anable my dialup connection in the tools menu.the modem usb has to be removed/pluged in for the icon to appear in taskbar.spooling errors also occur.i replaced the ram, used selective startup in msconfig.there was a green question mark beside generic usb hub in device manager.i then updated to version 4.90.30001.same faults occured.i formated the hdd and re-installed winme ,same fault re-occured after printer /modem installed

chub_tor 14:15 22 Jan 05

Take a look at this link click here and check that you have followed their instructions to run ADAware etc. It seems as if you may have some malware on your system.

curlylad 14:52 22 Jan 05

You say that you have recently installed a printer and adsl modem , I would first update the driver for the printer then make sure the modem driver is also updated and configured correctly.Sorry I cant help with the printer as you didn't specify however for help with your modem drivers , configuration etc click this link click here Hope this helps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…