Error message in I.E.

shuggee 19:40 25 Mar 07

Can anyone tell me what this (below) means? I was able to access this site at work but not at home so I assume its something to do with my compute3r settings.

Whatever it is, I'd be grateful if anyone can tell me how to sort it out.

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

configuration>
system.web>
customErrors mode="Off"/>
/system.web>
/configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

configuration>
system.web>
customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
/system.web>
/configuration>

SANTOS7 19:55 25 Mar 07

click here
this may help,good luck..

shuggee 20:09 26 Mar 07

Thanks for the response.

Iv'e just tried to get onto the site again (one day later) and it worked ok.So, I don't know what it was but it seems to have sorted itself out

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…