Error message on Explorer 7 browser.

Despite removing all traces via add/remove of aol.On clicking on the explorer 7 browser icon I am presented with a box containing the following message "Cannot find file:///c:/program%20files/aol%20toolbar/welcome.html:make sure the path or internet address is correct. I press on th o.k button after the message appears several times and am taken to the opening page of the browser.This remains blank with no info.I have attempted to change this by trying to apply click here as the home page but to no avail.
How do I rid the message and be able to apply a new "front page" to explore 7 without it coming up blank?.
As a side note I can connect to the internet by clicking on another browser!!

Technotiger 22:29 19 May 07

Hi, running CCleaner should sort that out click here just run without changing its default settings.

TWiZTiD859 02:39 25 May 07

I am having the same problem can someone please help? I treid running CCleaner like Technotiger suggested but it still didnt help. This is very annyoing so please someone help.

skidzy 06:46 25 May 07

Try Downloading IE7 again and save to desktop click here
Then remove your current IE7 from the system,this should revert to IE6 (unless a new Vista machine) then run ccleaner click here and reboot.

Now install the version you have saved to the desktop.

Does this work ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac