Error Message debug?

BlackSapphire 08:07 12 Jul 04

Does anyone know why I keep geting this error message: A runtime error has occured. Do you wish to to debug? Line 26 error: no such interface exists.

I do get other debug pop ups but don't know enough about them to make a decision so thats where you guys come in - sorry for being so green.

User-312386 08:11 12 Jul 04

In internet explorer go to

Tools>internert options>advanced tab

Now look down and put a tick in disable scipt bugging in both boxes and click apply

Andsome 08:13 12 Jul 04

Tools/Internet options/Advanced. Then tick "disable script debugging". The debugging is finding faults on programs that you are surfing, which are irrelevant to you. Why this item is in INTERNET Explorer no one except Microsoft knows. You do not need it switched on.

Andsome 08:14 12 Jul 04

SORRY, we must have posted simultaneously.

BlackSapphire 08:16 12 Jul 04

Madboy and Andsome - Thank you guys so much - it helps to know about these things, I've disabled both as suggested so here's to happy surfing. Take care and thank you again.

User-312386 08:18 12 Jul 04

most welcome

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…