Error Message

hotwired 21:45 02 May 03

My pc had this blue screen after Nero had finished burning a cd

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
It advised me to disable bios memory options such as caching or shadowing and it do
this in safe mode.
Can anyone tell me what shall I do and in what steps?
I am running xp pro

LastChip 22:29 02 May 03

You need to consult your motherboard manual, to understand the implications of changing individual BIOS settings.

Sometimes, as a result of changes, you will find your system will not boot, and it is essential to know how to recover the system if that happens.

I am at a loss to understand how you could change BIOS settings from "safe mode".

Normally you enter the BIOS on initial boot-up by pressing the "delete" key, or whatever your screen tells you to do.

Perhaps, this is another function of XP, which I am unfamiliar with.

PSF 22:35 02 May 03

I had the same message tonight, I think my network card is on it's way out.

Try updating your Nero to the latest version click here , that message might have also said the fault was caused by a device driver.

hotwired 23:58 02 May 03

Thanks for advice, I have updated my Nero version, and will update this thread if I face the same problem again. I cannot find and Microsoft knowledge based fix for this problem. I will hunt for it as people may encounter this error message.

hotwired 00:00 03 May 03

sorry floks "FIND A MICROSOFT"

powerless 00:07 03 May 03
  powerless 00:09 03 May 03

Ignore the first click here.

hotwired 00:13 03 May 03

cheers for the URL look like i will be up all night sorting this out. will advise of outcome...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…