error message

DAKAR 16:41 21 Jan 12

Hi All Just back from a couple of weeks holiday and on booting the Pc I am getting this message "The application or Dll C:\Progra 1\MESHA\Datamngr\datamngr.dll is not a valid Window image Please check this against your installation diskette" I am running windows XP sp3 What do I need to do Please. Thanks for any help Kind regards Dakar

KRONOS the First 17:04 21 Jan 12

Thoroughly scan your computer for malware,it seems like you have a nasty lurking on your PC.

Click here.

Graphicool1 17:29 21 Jan 12

Download and scan your PC with this CLICK HERE 'MalwareBytes Anti Malware' it will find it and fix it.

DAKAR 00:41 22 Jan 12

Hi chronus and Graphicool1 I have now run MBAM and Superantispyware. Superantispyware found Malware and spyware which I deleted and ran another scan which then found nothing.I had MBAM on my computer so I updated it and ran a full scan but it found nothing. I am still getting the same message everytime I open a windows program. I appreciate your help Regards Dakar

lotvic 00:57 22 Jan 12

Isn't that something to do with iMesh Toolbar and iMesh search bar? (Bearshare)

DAKAR 21:57 22 Jan 12

Hi all still have a problem after trying the suggestions by chronus and Graphicool1 Any other suggestions that I can try Thanks for any help Regards Dakar

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…