error message

DAKAR 16:41 PM 21 Jan 12

Hi All Just back from a couple of weeks holiday and on booting the Pc I am getting this message "The application or Dll C:\Progra 1\MESHA\Datamngr\datamngr.dll is not a valid Window image Please check this against your installation diskette" I am running windows XP sp3 What do I need to do Please. Thanks for any help Kind regards Dakar

KRONOS the First 17:04 PM 21 Jan 12

Thoroughly scan your computer for malware,it seems like you have a nasty lurking on your PC.

Click here.

Graphicool1 17:29 PM 21 Jan 12

Download and scan your PC with this CLICK HERE 'MalwareBytes Anti Malware' it will find it and fix it.

DAKAR 00:41 AM 22 Jan 12

Hi chronus and Graphicool1 I have now run MBAM and Superantispyware. Superantispyware found Malware and spyware which I deleted and ran another scan which then found nothing.I had MBAM on my computer so I updated it and ran a full scan but it found nothing. I am still getting the same message everytime I open a windows program. I appreciate your help Regards Dakar

lotvic 00:57 AM 22 Jan 12

Isn't that something to do with iMesh Toolbar and iMesh search bar? (Bearshare)

DAKAR 21:57 PM 22 Jan 12

Hi all still have a problem after trying the suggestions by chronus and Graphicool1 Any other suggestions that I can try Thanks for any help Regards Dakar

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…