Error Message

Tony W. 12:16 09 Dec 08

I have uninstalled an Adobe CS4 30 day trial offer and decided to stick with Adobe Elements and other free programs found courtesy of PCA Forum..I used the Revo Uninstaller for its removal.

Now When I open the Nvidia Control Panel Adobe Photoshop CS4 is still showing as a settings option for the 3d config.I cannot find anyway to remove it.

I did a search for any left over CS4 components and nothing was found.Also immediately after the uninstall I now get an event error message "adfs has failed to start because the specific file cannot be found (error id 7000)."

Can anybody suggest a way that I can remove the item from the Nvidia options list.And then perhaps the error message will go.

Many thanks.

Tony.

rdave13 12:28 09 Dec 08

Have a look here; click here

Tony W. 18:56 09 Dec 08

rdave13

Thank you for your assistance downloaded the script as per your link and that did the trick.

I like to take my time with this sort of thing in case I mess things up hence the delay in replying to your suggestion.

Many thanks

Tony.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…