error message

malcolm-223026 01:54 14 Feb 07

tried scans by Brundle,problem still exists.
xp windows. ie7.
When i start software from program menu or from a shortcut on the desktop, i get a error message pop up stating -program has encounted a problem and needs to close,we are sorry for inconvenience.
If you were in the middle of something,the information you were working on might be lost.If i click close on this menu the program closes,if i ignore it the programs work ok..please how do i stop these error message pop ups.

ArrGee 09:36 14 Feb 07

Could be a number of things. Have you run virus and spyware scans (AdAware, SpyBot, etc.)?

Also, try running this and see what pops up:

click here

malcolm-223026 23:05 14 Feb 07

Thanks Arrgee,i have tried all the spyware-virus etc scans and i still have the same problem... When i start software from program menu or from a shortcut on the desktop, i get a error message pop up stating -program has encounted a problem and needs to close,we are sorry for inconvenience.
If you were in the middle of something,the information you were working on might be lost.If i click close on this menu the program closes,if i ignore it the programs work ok.

ArrGee 09:08 16 Feb 07

Did WindowsCare come up with any error?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…