Error Message

User-394903 02:09 06 Jun 06

Hello,
I am running Win XP Home with SP2. I get the above message regularly which reads >Cannot find import; DLL maybe missing, corrupt, or wrong version File "rtl70.bpl", error 126 Does anyone know what this means and more importantly, how is it corrected. Thank you.

Gongoozler 06:47 06 Jun 06

A Google search comes up with loads of references to this message. It appears that rtl70.bpl refers to Borland Delphi 4 packed library, suggesting that either you have fallen foul of badly written malware, or you have installed and then uninstalled Spyware Doctor. If it is malware, then a free online scan with Ewido click here may well detect it. If you have had Spyware Doctor on your computer and uninstalled it with Windows uninstaller, you need to reinstall it and then uninstall it using Spyware Doctors own uninstaller.

skidzy 10:23 06 Jun 06

Digijack
Everything Gongoozler has said sounds absolutely correct after doing my research.

I would run HJT click here
Then post the log click here
Here they will advise you of what needs to be removed.
Hope this helps

User-394903 23:59 06 Jun 06

Thank you guys. Everything is fine now. I have have checked the box and clicked resolved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…