error message

muffin1947 09:42 27 Dec 05

I am using Nero Premium 7 and I keep getting the following message...nero.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.I get this message when I go into nero burning rom and when I try to burn to a cd but when I burn to a dvd that works ok can anyone help

Thanks all

Happy new year to all

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:18 27 Dec 05

CAn only suggest you uninstall and reinstall Nero.

Eric10 10:28 27 Dec 05

If this is the original 7.0.0.0 then set compatibilty mode on the Nero StartSmart and Burning Rom shortcuts to Windows 2000. Other than this update to the newer version. 7.0.1.2 was stable but 7.0.1.4 seems to give an error when installing but does allow the installation to complete.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 00:11 28 Dec 05

Please respond by posting in the box at the bottom of the page, eveyone can then see you rply and offer help, the yellow envelope is for personal correspondence.

------------------------------------------
I have un-installed it several times now and re-installed it without succcess.have gone back to nero 6 ulra and get the message invalid block address when I try to use burning rom or burn to a CD.Burn to a DVD is fine.Maybe I should give up on Nero and try something else.....any ideas Thanks Muffin

-----------------------------------------------

Are you burning to CDs in the same drive? or another drive?

muffin1947 07:34 28 Dec 05

I am using the same drive

Tyrone 21:35 31 Jan 06

I am having the same response when burning CDs microsoft closes the programme. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but no change. One difference to "muffin" is I have a dedicated optical reader,a dedicated cd burner(iomega) and a dedicated dvd burner with litescribe (LG) I was under the illusion that maybe separating the drive duties it would work ok but no, are the people at nero aware yet, thats my next communication, will send any info as it comes!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…